[Koha] Manual Help - Library Groups

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 23:56:06 NZST 2011

Hello all,

One of our manual translators emailed me to ask me for some help today
and I unfortunately can't help.

> I am trying to translate in french the manual Koha. And I would like more
> information on the role of the category 'propierties' under the code group
> of sites.
> What is it? A there a link with the traffic rules or system preferences?..

My answer was basically that when I asked on list ages ago that was
the answer I got, I'd love more information for both the English and
the French (and all other languages as they come) manuals.  Any and
all info is helpful!

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager