[Koha] Anyone migrated from Libraryworld Gold 3.2?

Hollis Near hnear at cornish.edu
Thu Aug 4 05:39:56 NZST 2011

Hello,

We recently signed with ByWater Solutions to host Koha for us and are currently migrating from LibraryWorld Gold v.3.2 for Windows.  (The locally hosted, stand-alone product.  Not their current web catalog.)

Miscellaneous patron records, that we know we deleted in LibraryWorld, are showing up in Koha.  We cannot determine how many, yet.

Has anyone experienced something similar and possibly have some tips for dealing with it?

Many thanks and glad to be joining the community.

Hollis Near
Director of Library Services
Cornish College of the Arts
1000 Lenora Street