[Koha] Kohacon11 : Apologies for missing last few meetings

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Aug 3 16:17:56 NZST 2011

Hi All,
First of all please accept my apologies for missing last few meetings. I
have multiple out of station projects on hand currently, most of them in
remote areas with very very patchy mobile networks let alone good internet
connectivity.

Having said that please rest assured that preparations for Kohacon11 are
well in hand. We need more presenters if anything. So if you are planning to
attend, please consider sharing your Koha, Library or even FOSS experiences
with us. Also as per IRC discussions yesterday, we are planning to have a
couple of panel discussions in the three day schedule. If you would like to
participate in this as a panelist or have an idea of a topic for discussion
please do share with us. Chris is going to do a remote presentation on 2nd
Nov 2011 9.30am IST :) Any of you, who can't make it to Kohacon11 for
whatever reasons please consider presenting through a similar means.

I will shape up the presentation proposals we have received so far into a
rough schedule over next couple of days and circulate on the list for
comments.

We have received sponsorship from Calyx, BibLibre and KohaAloha in addition
to Bharat Grahak. Thanks Bob & Irma, Paul and Mason.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2