[Koha] Cron Failing $KOHAPATH/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -a

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 22:48:57 NZST 2011

Chris D.,
the relevant lines in the file that Chris C. mentioned are
--
# ENVIRONMENT:
# First, establish Koha's two important ENV variables.

PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib
KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
--
and
--
--

Your error  is due to not having properly set the environment.

B.
--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com