[Koha] memc missing

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Sat Apr 30 13:10:24 NZST 2011

Op zaterdag 30 april 2011 11:03:18 schreef Chris Cormack:
> Having said that, for this one, you can either grab the package from
> sid (unstable) and dpkg -i it on, or use dh-make-perl or as a last
> resort CPAN it on.

Actually, in this case, I got it accepted into Debian proper about 2 hours
before you posted this, so it probably won't actually be in sid just yet :)

I need to figure out the possibility of getting it into squeeze, don't know if
that can be done or not (I'm mostly guessing not.)

As part of the 3.4 packaging I'm working on, there will be a .deb for this in
the debian.koha-community.org repository.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.