[Koha] SQL statement for generating current checkouts

Randall Rowe r.rowe at lincolnlibraries.org
Thu Apr 28 00:06:29 NZST 2011

Nabonita,

 Simply change the

 WHERE issues.issuedate = 'yyyy-mm-dd'

 part to read

 WHERE issues.issuedate <= 'yyyy-mm-dd'

 in each query.

Randy Rowe
 Lincoln City Libraries I.T.

 -----Original Message-----
 From: "nabonita at jncasr.ac.in" <nabonita at jncasr.ac.in>
 Sent 4/20/2011 11:35:49 PM
 To: "Church, Beverly" <bchurch at liblime.com>
 Cc: "koha at lists.katipo.co.nz" <koha at lists.katipo.co.nz>
 Subject: Re: [Koha] SQL statement for generating current checkouts

 Thanks Beverly for send me the SQL query. But this is retrieving only those titles which are issued on the given date. Where as I need to know that the titles which were on loan AS OF 2011-03-29. This may contain overdue books, and books which were issued/renewed on or before the given date. I'm not sure if this sort of result can be generated in Koha.

 Regards

Nabonita

 --
 Nabonita Guha