[Koha] reports function

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Tue Apr 26 08:39:07 NZST 2011

For the 1st, a CSV/tab delimited file is viewable in any text editor or spreadsheet program. I really like using Libre Office (http://www.libreoffice.org) for that as it's pretty smart about dealing with CSV and Tab delimited files. You can use MS Excel if you File -> Open the file, but it's not quite as slick as LO.

As for your 2nd question, I believe you have your parameter set up incorrectly. Try this:

> SELECT sum(items.barcode),sum(biblio.title),sum(biblio.author),sum(biblio.datecreated),
> items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,biblio.datecreated FROM items
> LEFT JOIN biblioitems on
> (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio
> on (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)   WHERE
> items.itype=<<Item Type|itemtypes>> GROUP BY
> items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,biblio.datecreated ORDER BY
> items.barcode asc,biblio.title asc,biblio.author
> asc,biblio.datecreated asc

You were missing an 's' on your itemtypes parameter declaration. :)

Liz Rea
NEKLS