[Koha] Koha 3.4 on Ubuntu

ajesh at maxenna.com ajesh at maxenna.com
Tue Apr 26 02:29:48 NZST 2011

Hi All,

 Thanks to everyone for the support so far.

 I have successfully installed Koha3.4.0 on Ubuntu.

 I have a query. Is there a starter's guide available(any links or pdf's).
Like how to start using Koha step by step. Something that might be a
little simpler than
  http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2

  Basically I am using Koha for evaluation purpose[we are trying to
integrate an RFID midrange reader with Koha software] and would like to
read about
  # How books are issued using Koha ie. the steps
  # How the hardware communicates with the Koha software
    # more specifically -> which perl script handles these functions -> if
somebody could let me know this.

Thanks & Regards
Ajesh