[Koha] Koha 3.4 on Ubuntu

ajesh at maxenna.com ajesh at maxenna.com
Sun Apr 24 19:49:25 NZST 2011

Proceeding further and after carefully executing the last few steps
mentioned at
 http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu

when I try to open http://127.0.1.1:8080/, I am seeing this
Software error:
Access denied for user 'kohaadmin'@'localhost' (using password: YES) at
/usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Context.pm line 692.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 33.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 33.
Compilation failed in require at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/mainpage.pl line 23.

Regards
Ajesh