[Koha] Koha 3.4 on Ubuntu

ajesh at maxenna.com ajesh at maxenna.com
Sat Apr 23 02:43:28 NZST 2011

Hi,

 I am trying to install Koha3.4 on Ubuntu OS.
 I believe I was successfully able to complete the installation, following
the steps at
  http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Ubuntu

 But when I try to access the below address, I am getting error

http://127.0.1.1/
It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

http://127.0.1.1:8080/
Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Ubuntu) Server at 127.0.1.1 Port 8080

 I am not sure why, could somebody let me know why I am getting this error.

 I am new to Koha, so I don't know what page should I actually be seeing
instead.

Regards
Ajesh