[Koha] Unable to login

ajesh at maxenna.com ajesh at maxenna.com
Wed Apr 20 20:25:21 NZST 2011

Hi,

 I have installed Koha 2.2.9 on Windows XP.

 Now, I am trying to login to Koha as admin using the below link
   http://www.mykoha.org:8080
or
   http://www.mykoha.org:8080/cgi-bin/koha/mainpage.pl

 But I am getting the below error message:
The connection has timed out

The server at www.mykoha.org is taking too long to respond.

  The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
    moments.
  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
    connection.
  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make
sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

 Firewall is not turned on and the computer's network connection is ok.

 However I see that I am able to login successfully as a user at
  http://localhost
or
  http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl

 Please let me know how to solve this issue.

OS: Windows XP
Mozilla
ActivePerl 5.8.9 Build 829
Apache 2.0.64