[Koha] Circulation report limited with date

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:38:45 NZST 2011

If you're putting it to the Koha reports tool you can use this:

SELECT issues.issuedate,items.barcode,biblio.title,
author,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.surname FROM issues LEFT JOIN
borrowers ON borrowers.borrowernumber=issues.borrowernumber LEFT JOIN
items ON issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio ON
items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber WHERE issues.issuedate BETWEEN
<<Between Date (yyyy-mm-dd)>> and <<and (yyyy-mm-dd)>> ORDER BY
issues.issuedate

If you're doing it on the command line you can do this:

SELECT issues.issuedate,items.barcode,biblio.title,
author,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.surname FROM issues LEFT JOIN
borrowers ON borrowers.borrowernumber=issues.borrowernumber LEFT JOIN
items ON issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio ON
items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber WHERE issues.issuedate BETWEEN
'date1' and 'date2' ORDER BY issues.issuedate

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard