[Koha] Please Help!! Urgently!

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:54:12 NZST 2011

Magnus is correct. It sounds like the upgrade went smoothly, but the
newest version of Koha has switched from HTML::Template to
Template::Toolkit ( which is a huge improvement for developers ).
However, even though the Koha code has been upgraded, new software
dependencies are not installed automatically ( this applies to a
standard Koha install as well ).

As Magnus wrote, just drop to the command line and run the command
'sudo apt-get install libtemplate-perl' and you should be good to go.
If you run into any more issues, please let me know.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Mill Run Technology Solutions ( http://millruntech.com )
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )