[Koha] LibLiveCD version 1.2. (Ubuntu 10.10 with DSpace-1.7.0, & Koha-3.2.6 pre-configured and pre-installed)

Kaygan Zemin zebabil at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:21:56 NZST 2011

Dimple Patel <dimple148 at ...> writes:

> Dear all,We are happy to inform about the new release version of LibLiveCD
version1.2. This version is made available
onhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/liblivecdThe liblivecd-ver1.2.iso file size is
617 MB.The current version of LibLiveCD contains Ubuntu 10.10, DSpace-1.7.0,
&Koha-3.2.6. DSpace and Koha are pre-configured and pre-installed.Along with
DSpace and Koha, the CD-ROM also contains following serverrelated software such
as:-Apache2 Web Server, OpenSSH Server, VSFTP Server, MySQL Server,
PostGreSQLServer, Exim4 Server, Dovecot Server, SquirrelMail Mail Client and
minimumGnome Desktop Support.To input multilingual data in DSpace and Koha, IBus
input method is alsoavailable with this version. IBus can be started
fromSystem-Preferences-Keyboard Input Methods. Add
>  languages which you needfrom IBUS preferences-Input Method Tab.OpenOffice and
multimedia related software are excluded from the CD andthese can easily be
installed by running "reload" initially from Synapticand then searching and
installing. If the synaptic reload does not worktry changing repositories to
http://archives.ubuntu.com/ubuntu instead
ofhttp://in.archives.ubuntu.com/ubuntu.Abiword for editing/reading word
documents as well as Evince for readingPDF files is pre-installed with
CDROM.Please write to dlrg at drtc.isibang.ac.in for
any comments/suggestions.Dr. Sunita BarveNCRA,