[Koha] Koha - frameworks and indicators

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Fri Apr 8 05:33:26 NZST 2011

Hi,

On Apr 7, 2011, at 1:24 PM, Linda Culberson wrote:
> I was wondering about doing authorized values for the indicators of some
> of the fields.  Has anyone had experience with this or any comments as
> to its feasibility/usefulness?

It's a feasible development, sure.  The list of valid indicator values is probably better managed as part of the frameworks rather than as authorized values per se (otherwise we'd end up with dozens of new authorized value types), but certainly it would be useful to directly choose and validate indicator values in the MARC editors.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton