[Koha] Task Scheduler

Vitor Fernandes vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:44:00 NZST 2011

That's not that problem.
The user can access to the tools but can't schedule one task. I've
checked the log and the problem is:

[error] [client 127.0.0.1] You do not have permission to use atq.,
referer: http://localhost:8888/cgi-bin/koha/tools/scheduler.pl

How I can solve it? To add permissions to the users to use it?

Thanks Bob for the quick reply, and sorry if I didn't explain myself...

Regards
Vitor Fernandes