[Koha] How to create a list of all authorities?

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Thu Apr 7 19:27:51 NZST 2011

If your Koha uses MySQL 5.1, you can try something like

SELECT ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'//datafield[@tag="100"]/subfield[@code="a"]') v
FROM `auth_header`
WHERE ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'count(//datafield[@tag="100"])>0')
ORDER BY v

This example extracts 100$a from the auth_header.marcxml column.
HTH. Stefano