[Koha] Koha: staff client searching by card number

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 7 08:31:11 NZST 2011

+1
I think the radio button would be a great idea. For us the  "search
patrons"   by cardnumber is problematic  unless the number is really
high.   I found in my testing, that even with names it would be
extremely helpful to have the ability to specify exact.

 From my very selfish perspective, the radio button would work better
than the the system preference, because with names there are indeed
times when the "like" works better and times when exact does.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History
P. O. Box 571