[Koha] It DOES work. Koha: staff client searching by card number

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Apr 7 06:50:22 NZST 2011

All,
It does work in check out!!  It is just in searching the patron's that
it doesn't.  Surely, the staff will accept that.  Surely.  I hope.

I apologize for my panic. We'll just use the name when searching for
patrons and continue with our current procedure when checking out items.

Linda

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives & History