[Koha] Blocked Patrons

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 6 02:46:34 NZST 2011

Hi,

On Apr 5, 2011, at 7:43 AM, amutsikiwa wrote:
> I have a problem with my circulation configuration.  On issuing a library item,  I am getting the  following  message
>   “Patron has overdue items and blocked for 4 days”. Which system preference  directive affects this?

The circulation rules defined in 'Circulation and fines rules' on the administration page control this.  Specifically, it looks like you've defined a rule that has suspension days set to a non-zero value and that the patron has returned at least one item overdue.  If you are intending to use suspension days, this cannot (currently) be overridden.  If you didn't intend to use suspension days, changing the rule will remove the block.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton