[Koha] Problem circulation records

Nora Blake nblake at masslibsystem.org
Tue Apr 5 01:22:30 NZST 2011

Hi Folks,

I need to clarify that this happened to us when we first started using Koha
in 2008 and 2009.  I can't say whether this problem still happens because we
don't revert files using the record import tool anymore.  We got burned back
then and have never had interest in seeing if the problem persists.

Perhaps someone with a nice safe test system could try reverting an imported
batch where they know some items are checked out and see what happens?

Thanks,

Nora

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager