[Koha] Koha - Problem sorting items by call number and cn_sort

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Mon Apr 4 20:11:28 NZST 2011

You may consider alter the
C4/ClassSortRoutine/Generic.pm
routine -if your sysprefs use it.
The best way would be to duplicate Generic.pm to obtain your own routine, and set the new one as the default cn_sorter, or apply it to your serials.
Anyway, if I'm not wrong, Koha doesn't have an utility to rebuild cn_sort. I wrote a simple rebuild_cnsort utility, very slow...
Let me know if you need more help.
Stefano