[Koha] Problem circulation records

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Sat Apr 2 10:22:58 NZDT 2011

I just tested this in (something very close to) current master. The issue you describe here is no longer an issue in koha. Which version are you running?

One caveat to that statement, as bug 3597 states, it still doesn't check for transit or waiting status for reserves. This screencap confirms that on issue items are not deleted, but that waiting and transit status items are deleted: http://screencast.com/t/Lh5vwCxetec

I've updated the original bug to reflect this discovery. Thanks for bringing it up so that we could double check it!

Liz Rea
NEKLS