[Koha] Problem circulation records

Hal Bright HBright at farmingtonlibraries.org
Sat Apr 2 09:55:09 NZDT 2011

Actually, Checked out items can be deleted from the drop down box that says "Delete All Items". We had to stop using it for that reason.  We used it for deleting our Interlibrary Loan temp records.  You should use "Edit Items" on the same function and then delete from the table that appears.  It checks for Checked out status.