[Koha] subscription prediction setting the third variable..

Reva Chandrasekaran reva12 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 15:05:23 NZST 2010

Hi all and anyone in the mailing list:

I would like some help with setting up the third dimension variable in the
subscription prediction advanced module.

I am right now running Koha 3.0.6 Live CD install via VirtualBox.

I was trying to do this with the following two examples:

1. Quarterly (4/yr.) title, and the subscription starts with Volume 1,
Number 1, 2005.
2. 10/yr. title, and subscription starts with Vol.5, No.7, 2008.

So this looks like Vol. {X}, No. {Y}, {Z} (say, Vol.2, No.3, 2006)

It is not clear what values I have to set the "inner count" and "set back
to" rows for the {Z} (i.e., the year).

(No matter what combination of all these I tired for {Z}, it either messes
up the other two columns or it fails to increment the year as it should.)

There  is an example in the FAQ but it does not work when I tried it exactly
as it was shown. But there are no other examples anywhere else in the
documentations with the {Z} filled in.

Could someone help?

Thanks,

Reva