[Koha] Hiding specific item types

Mirko 5p4m at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 09:15:34 NZST 2010

Linda, thank you very much for your answer. The problem regarding
your workaround is that the items are exclusively searchable from
the staff client if I understand you correctly. If so, this is
unfortunately not an option for us. It is essential that people can
find the items in our "local" OPAC.

Best,

Mirko