[Koha] need a connector to wiki from main page

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Tue Sep 14 10:21:10 NZST 2010

Thanks Liz!

I still think it would be useful for the community to agree on what belongs
on the wiki versus the other pages.  If the wiki is basically a staging area
as Chris suggests...that's fine, but maybe just say so?

Some stuff seems to ONLY live on the wiki so linking to those specific
things from the main page is useful (and I recognize you've done that
linking in most cases).  Specifically, I'd love to see a prominent link to
the 3.4 RFCs (maybe on the how to get involved pages) so that people can see
what other people are thinking about in terms of near term development,
co-sponsorship opportunities, etc?

Lori