[Koha] PTFS/LibLime - misconfigured koha-community.org DNS records

Reed Wade reed at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Sep 13 09:08:41 NZST 2010

On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Mason James <mason at kohaaloha.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Is someone at PTFS/LibLime willing to correct the DNS records of...
>
>  koha-community.net
>  koha-community.com
>  kohacommunity.org
>  kohacommunity.us
>
> and point these to their correct destination of koha-community.org.

er, well, actually, having those names point to  koha-community.org
isn't exactly what we want--if they started being used w/PTFS still
owning the names the community wouldn't be better off.

The name squatting does fit with the PTFS way to doing business to at
the expense of the community and their customers but having the names
point to nothing useful is probably a better option.

It really is a gratuitously silly look for them.

-reed