[Koha] Error while Installing GD Perl Module in Koha

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Sep 3 21:58:47 NZST 2010

rohitsingh wrote:
> I am facing problem in installing GD Perl Module in koha, the details are
> below
[...]
> GD.xs:7:16: error: gd.h: No such file or directory

I think you do not have the basic GD library installed in a way
suitable for development.  The easiest fix would be to install
a package called something like libgd-devel or libgd-dev from
your GNU/Linux distributor.

This is not a problem with Koha.  If you encounter further problems
installing GD, I'd suggest trying to find and ask a mailing list for
the GD Perl Module, your GNU/Linux distribution or maybe a Local User
Group.  The Koha list would become overwhelmed if problems with any
system component are posted here in such detail.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha