[Koha] Help needed in ICU configuration in Zebra for Unicode Search

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 16:54:19 NZST 2010

Hello all....

Few days back I had posted a problem about the Unicode Nepali Searching. The
problem was that whenever I searched for a word in Nepali, it returned all
the records in Nepali. for eg: you can try the link
http://nnl.healthnet.org.np

Then as a suggestion I got answer from the community that some people had
the same problem with Hebrew records and they fixed it with ICU indexing
with Zebra..... I searched a lot for how to install and configure ICU in
Zebra for Unicode Searching, but didn't get any concrete solution.

So, if there is anyone, who has done this before...please help me.

--
Nitesh Rijal
BE IT
rijal.it at gmail.com