[Koha] 3.2 working: pdf and z3950 import not yet

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Wed Sep 1 15:00:26 NZST 2010

We reinstalled and now barcodes are incrementing and physical items
are showing up.  I'm using the "annual" format for barcodes and
anywhere there is a place to put in an item number, I put it in.

Two new problems:

1. Is anyone else getting a corrupted pdf when printing spine labels?
2. When we try to import a record after searching wit z39.50
(successfully), we get this error:

Software error:

Can't call method "add_subfields" on an undefined value at
/srv/koha3.intknowledge.com/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl
line 142.

So far, we can't figure it out.

Ideas would be appreciated.

Many thanks,