[Koha] 852's $h and $i into one 952's $o

Christopher Curry ccurry at amphilsoc.org
Fri Oct 29 04:31:39 NZDT 2010

Maxwell,

Have a look at the "Swapping Fields" section of this page in the old
koha.org manual.  It explains how to accomplish this by first moving the
852 $h & $i to 952 $h & $i, then using a RegEx to combine the two fields
into one $o subfield:

http://koha.org/documentation/tutorial/using-marcedit/tutorial-all-pages

I couldn't find this information in the official docs:

http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-2-manual/?ch=a12459

Cheers,

Christopher Curry
Assistant Technical Librarian / Assistant IT Officer

American Philosophical Society
105 South Fifth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106-3386
Tel. (215) 599-4299