[Koha] Koha 3.2 - bulkmarcimport.pl

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Oct 28 10:15:07 NZDT 2010

  Galen,
The message about the 951 varies according to what is in it, but
basically, it is like these two
Item not added (bib 62142, item tag #1, barcode ): invalid holdingbranch
stacks
Item not added (bib 62142, item tag #1, barcode ): invalid homebranch
CASXAAB6556S

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History