[Koha] Washington/Oregon Koha users group

Josh Westbrook joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
Tue Oct 26 11:17:25 NZDT 2010

Lenora,

I'm under the gun on a few projects today - but I wanted to say I am in
favor of a regional group like you suggest!  There aren't many Koha
libraries in Washington and Oregon right now - but if we took PNLA's
boundaries of Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and
Washington - we would have more.

Anyone else out there interested?

Josh Westbrook
Prescott Library Mngr/District Technology Mngr
Walla Walla County Rural Library District
joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
http://www.wwrurallibrary.com