[Koha] No circulation history or checkout history

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 01:53:30 NZDT 2010

For whatever reason there is no circulation history or checkout history in our koha (in either 3.00.04 or 3.00.06)  I don't even know where or how the database keeps track of this, so I don't know how to check if there is anything in the database.
Especially the checkout history would be helpful as we have some patrons who think it's enough to return an EMPTY DVD box... and some librarians apparently don't check!
Any hints or ideas would be helpful.
Thanks,

Marty