[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 3.2.0 released

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Oct 22 20:10:32 NZDT 2010

On 22 October 2010 19:49, Galen Charlton <gmcharlt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am pleased to announce the release of Koha 3.2.0.  The package can
> be retrieved from:
>
> http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.00.tar.gz
>
> You can use the following checksum and signature files to verify the download:
>
> http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.00.tar.gz.MD5
> http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.00.tar.gz.MD5.asc
> http://download.koha-community.org/koha-3.02.00.tar.gz.sig

I'd like to be the first to congratulate and thank Galen for all his
hard work bringing this release to fruition.
And of course huge thanks to all the developers .. 73 different
individuals I think .. who contributed to this release. Again huge
thanks to libraries and librarians who drive Koha. Of course as
translation manager I would be remiss in not thanking all those who
provide translations.

Koha really is a team effort, and the proverb Galen used at the end of
his release notes is very apt. By sharing the knowledge and effort, we
create something wonderful.

Chris