[Koha] Pronouncing Horowhenua?

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Thu Oct 21 12:40:27 NZDT 2010

As a (very!) old timer's aside...
This useful tidbit used to be in the FAQ
(http://old.koha.org/about-koha/faq.html has it still...) along with some
useful background q&a...

Perhaps we could get in back in the assorted docs locations?

Amused to see the vowels are still dicey for others!
Nick
...bumbling Maori pronunciations for ages now, it seems.