[Koha] Patron has had overdue items and is blocked for 103 day(s).

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:49:40 NZDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:45 PM, Chris Hobbs <chobbs at nhusd.k12.ca.us> wrote:
> We're running the last beta prior to 3.2 being released. This is a student
> patron allowed to check out 2 items for 5 days.

Circulation rules include this fields:

Patron Category
IItem Type
Fine Amount
Fine Days
Fine Grace Period
Fine Charging Interval
Current Checkouts Allowed
Loan Period

Several of them have to do with the calculation of the fine (in days
debarred). For instance 'Fine Days' and 'Fine Charging Interval'.

To+