[Koha] KohaCon Governance Session

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Wed Oct 20 08:24:30 NZDT 2010

Hi vicki

It is a presentation being given by Bob Birchall, we are using coveritlive
at the conference and the plan is to transcribe the talks to that as it
happens. There may be some question time at the end of the talk, and
questions could be asked via that. The idea behind the talk is to throw out
some ideas that we can all then think about. Bob has vast experience in the
not for profit sector, so when he sent in his proposal we lept at the chance
:)

The big discussion session is the support companies best practices one
Wednesday, I'm hoping for lots of participation in that.

www.kohacon10.org.nz/live/ if you want to check it out.

Hope this helps

Chris