[Koha] Harley in Koha 3.2

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sun Oct 17 00:58:26 NZDT 2010

Heya Rick,

On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 2:44 AM, Rick Welykochy <rick at praxis.com.au> wrote:

> Gentle Members,
Heh... lets hope we stay so in the midst of all of this. ;-)

> Out of curiosity, has any code from the LibLime Harley release
> made it into Koha? Perhaps 3.2?
Harley features will end up in 3.4 as Harley was released too late to make
it into 3.2.

> Or is it being deemed a safer option to leave that til later,
> for various reasons I might ponder?
If you take a look in the main repo, you will see some Harley/Koha
integration branches:

If you look here on the wiki, you will see the current status of the merges:

> On the <site not to be mentioned> I do see two rather confusing
> and conflicting download options:
> http://downloads.ptfsinc.com/harley/harley.tar.gz
> and
> http://downloads.ptfsinc.com/harley/koha-3.00.06.tar.gz
> Far be it from me to suggest that there is a deliberate attempt
> to make it appear that Koha Community version 3.00.06 contains
> the Harley code.
PTFS will have to answer this one. But at the least it is misleading.

Kind Regards,