[Koha] Bug found on purchase suggestion, koha 3.00.06.

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sun Oct 10 02:09:06 NZDT 2010

> This is a known bug with a patch in 3.2 (might need to be backported to 3.0.x)

True, it's a known bug that the Acquisitions page always says "1
pending suggestion," but it sounds like the issue is that a suggestion
*has* been submitted:

>>     1.First i logged as a opac user, then i send purchase suggestion to
>> libray.

I've tested this in my installation of 3.0.6 (which is up to date with
the latest updates in git) and I can't reproduce it. Whether that's
because my system has a fix or something else, I don't know.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries