[Koha] Koha - migrating items' circulation history from current ILS

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Oct 8 07:25:23 NZDT 2010

  Hi,
There is a table in Koha that holds "old issues" which is very similar
to "issues".  We have loaded this on some implementations to good
effect.  The table layout is below and you will have to use sql to load
it.  Good luck...

mysql> desc old_issues;
+-----------------+-------------+------+-----+-------------------+-------+
| Field           | Type        | Null | Key | Default           | Extra |
+-----------------+-------------+------+-----+-------------------+-------+
| borrowernumber  | int(11)     | YES  | MUL | NULL              |       |
| itemnumber      | int(11)     | YES  | MUL | NULL              |       |
| date_due        | date        | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| branchcode      | varchar(10) | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| issuingbranch   | varchar(18) | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| returndate      | date        | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| lastreneweddate | date        | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| return          | varchar(4)  | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| renewals        | tinyint(4)  | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
| timestamp       | timestamp   | NO   |     | CURRENT_TIMESTAMP |       |
| issuedate       | date        | YES  |     | NULL              |       |
11 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> desc issues;

--
Ian Bays