[Koha] ARM

Jonatan jonatan.gold at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 02:55:23 NZDT 2010

   Chris!

Thanks for information.

I don't know exactly what did you mean with firmware image, but I
suppose you thought that on pre-installed ubuntu  there should be
apache, perl and mysql (plus zebra...)?

Also if you know the answer. How much space does Koha requires? And how
much space takes database for example for 3000 books and 100 users?

I'm asking because I intent to buy those small servers like SheevaPlug
or GuruPlug and they have 512MB flash memory (and 512MB RAM). Probably
half of it uses OS so there's left cca. 256MB for Koha and its database.
Will this be enough for Koha? If not then we can still expand to USB.

We have small library and we want to become more "advanced and to take
advantage of computer science" :) . Also we work for free so we need
something small and cheap.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Jonatan

Na 4.10.2010 13:23, Chris Nighswonger je pisal: