[Koha] [Koha-devel] [koha] mail configuraiton help

Nitesh Rijal rijal.it at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 04:44:48 NZDT 2010

thanks...

I have installed postfix in my koha box...

its host name is kohamail.healthnet.org.np

when I use #mailx nitesh at healthnet.org.np

it has errors to send the mail, the log has some error messages,

moreover, how is the email address managed?

I guess it will be like "abc at kohamail.healthnet.org.np", is this kind of
email address allowed?

can some one please send me the postfix configuration that I need to change
in order to get mail working in my KOHA box?

that would really be a great help. I cannot find any good resource for
setting up the koha mail.

regards.

Nitesh Rijal
BE IT