No subject

Sat Nov 27 22:32:00 NZDT 2010

1. problems come from addbiblio.pl or some functions called from this file.
2. as all fields except MARC 952 are fine, the problems come from that
"function" which takes data from MySQL fields (obviously from Items and
Biblioitems tables) and converts it to XML record to be placed in MARCXML
field.

 To proceed with this,  we would appreciate any help from people who created
this module (cataloguing):
1. excellent if you could provide appropriate patch,
2. or if you could guide me where to look for a bug in the code (which files
at least).

As I say, I believe this is important to all Koha versions and users as even
demo versions have this problem.

Thanks in advance

Irakli