[Koha] December Newsletter Call for Articles

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 02:22:48 NZDT 2010

It's that time again!  Please submit to me your short newsletter
articles by the13th of December.  This will be the last "monthly"
issue of the Koha newsletter.  Starting in 2011 the newsletter will be
published every other month.  So if you have an announcement you want
out before February please send it to me for this newsletter.

I encourage those with long articles to post them on the web and send
me a summary with a link to the full article.

Thanks
Nicole