[Koha] Editing a biblio record

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 12:59:44 NZDT 2010

I suspect authority issues, (is the field grayed out?)
You can edit all of your frameworks to
"unlink" MARC fields to authority types, or if have acces to the
database, you could execute:
UPDATE marc_subfield_structure SET authtypecode = NULL WHERE authtype IS NOT NULL;

A bit drastic but it will get rid of all links to authorities in the frameworks.
(With thanks to Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel)