[Koha] having trouble installing zebra on RHEL5

Colin Campbell colin.campbell at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Nov 25 23:00:53 NZDT 2010

On 24/11/10 18:56, Gallagher, Sean (sfg6n) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a heck of a time installing all the dependencies for Zebra. Has anyone recently installed Zebra on a RHEL5 machine? If so, could you help me out? What I would like to know is what order you installed the dependencies Zebra asked for.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sean
I've managed building RPMs from Indexdata's RHEL SRPMs on CentOS 5 and
on RHEL5. I haven't access to the RHEL machine but these versions
certainly work on CentOS:
>  idzebra-2.0-2.0.38-1.src.rpm  yaz-3.0.46-1.src.rpm
You'll need to build and install yaz first as its a zebra dependency.
All the other dependencies can be installed using yum.

Cheers
Colin

--
Colin Campbell