[Koha] 650 tag not showing with custom framework

knight sknight at hissda.org
Thu Nov 25 07:09:52 NZDT 2010

I've created a custom framework and some tags do not show when a book is
added. I started with the "fast add framework" and customized it removing
some tags and adding others. One addition was the 082 tag for including the
Dewey Decimal Classification. I also wanted to include the tag 650 for
"topical terms". When i add a book with the customized framework 650 does
not show up. The same book entered with the "default framework" the 650 tag
information shows just fine.
Any ideas why the 650 tag is not included with the customized framework? The
082 DDC shows fine and changing the framework shows the information is
there. When I double check the framework settings 650 listed as well.