[Koha] I can't separate Branch information

Geovana de Paula Santos Tarricone geovanatarricone at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:49:12 NZDT 2010

 That's my situation...
      I have just one installation for three branches. In each branch I have
   patrons, specific rules for circulation and catalogued itens. But I don't
   want all the information, that belongs to the thtee, mixed. I'd like to
   separate it.... Like, if I define my library as 1, in the top of the
window
   (set up library), when I search for my patrons, I'd like to see just mine
   and not all the patrons inserted on my Koha. Should I do some
configuration
   that I'am forgetting?
      So, I have another problem, when I search books using as parameter the
   name of my branchs, Koha says me that there=B4s no book catalogued for
the
   branch. Should I do some configuration?
   My Koha Version is: 3.00.06.010
                                 mysql Ver 14.14